Tuesday, September 27, 2011

who doesn't like pick n mix?




It was the middle of the week before I stopped buzzing from the weekend's wedding fair at the Red Lion.  There's somethig about meeting couples face to face and getting excited about their wedding day that puts me in a creative mood. 

So, when the sun sported a large smiley hat on Wednesday I decided to grab the stationery I had created based on my Beautiful Bunting design and head outside with my camera.  I have always wanted the website to demonstrate how I can expand a design accross several items and I hope my newly revamped pick n mix page will do just that.

There are some shots on here that I just adore, it reminds me of summer parties, village fetes, the smell of candyfloss and hot dogs at the fair and freshly picked flowers from a rambling cottage garden.  It was a blissful way to spend a Wednesday afternoon in September and I hope you like the results!

Please click here to visit my new website and click here for the pick n mix page.

Love, Hannah

No comments: