Monday, September 19, 2011

no lion about for hannah this weekend!




It's been an action packed week at Fishy HQ.  Not only did I work my socks off finishing my lovely new website with Lynsey at Bimbo Design, but I was also beaving away in the studio to create a table bursting with gorgeous little treats to tempt couples at the Red Lion's Wedding Fair on Sunday.

It's been a long time since I stood at a wedding fair, but the beautiful Red Lion which proudly stands at the edge of the Peak District National Park has been beautifully extended and refurbished.  So armed with my portfolio bursting with new designs, I was more than happy for my wedding goodies to have an outing to one of the area's most picturesque hotels.

I took along my beautiful bunting design and went to town making invites, table stationery, an array of favours, table plans, signage and quirky little finishing touches.  I have pictured here just a few items that were well received.  If you would like more detail, or indeed wish to place an order, please contact me.

Happy planning! Love, Hannah


Clockwise from top:

>> All set up rand eady to meet the couples


>> Old fashioned lemonade bottles with personalised single layer tags - simply pop them in alphabetical order and detail the table your guest is to sit at on the tag.  A great idea if you want something a little less traditional than a standing table plan! From £1.25 (excluding lemonade).


>> Bedtime hot chocolate in mini jars with ribbon, marshmallows and matching tag.  From £2.70 each. Why not put them on the pillows in the hotel as a thank you for staying at the venue?


>> Speech lollypops with cellophane, ribbon and tag - serve them with the coffee and stop Great Auntie Marge and Cousin Winnifred from nattering!  From £2.50 each.


>> Love is brewing with these gorgeous little bunting boxes, hand-tied luxuary teabag and mini card. These are incredibly fiddleyto make, so please don't order 100... my fingers may fall off!  From £3.20 as shown, or from £1.50 without the box.

No comments: