Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do you need a cake fix?




























































We all need a little cake fix now and again, so it comes as a great relief to myself and fellow residents of Chesterfield that Love Candy Cakes has opened her doors to the sugar starved masses.  Baking everything from crumbly, nutty cookies to exquisitely crafted cupcakes and triple layered red velvet cake. I could go on, but I fear for my safety having had a little drool on my keyboard!


As well as making the most beautiful wedding cakes, you can now visit Candy from Wednesday through to Saturday and pick up a little box of whatever you fancy.  Go on, treat yourself... and remember to drop one off at my studio, banana and toffee cupcakes send me all funny at the knees.


While you're perusing the glorious goodies on offer, you may notice some rather chic little signs!  I took Candy's logo and redesigned the swirl to create for her an eclectic mix of labels, tent cards and tags that she can customise in house. I also created a new opening hours sign for her which, from her squeals of delight, I think she was rather pleased with!


If you are looking to give your candy buffet that special finishing touch, or you would like a large sign printed to send your party guests in the right direction, or perhaps use as a table plan, then you know where to find me... probably with crumbs around my mouth!


If you visit Love Candy Cakes on Facebook, you can print off a voucher for 20% off her delicious treats between 9th and 10th May.  


With love, Hannah 


A3 rigid sign (other sizes available, please contact for details)
printed in full colour and customised with diamantes and glitter :: £28.00


Hand Cut Ornate Tags
printed in full colour and customised with diamantes and glitter :: £2.00


Hand Cut Ornate Tags with looped ribbon
printed in full colour and customised with diamantes and glitter :: £2.80


Rounded Corner single sided tags 
printed in full colour and customised with diamantes and glitter :: £0.75



No comments: